GPass is a utility, designed for Linux under the GNU-GPL public use license that you can install next to your GNOME2 desktop, which will store your passwords in encrypted form. The file that stores the passwords will, in turn, be protected by an administrator password.
In this latest version the following features have been added:
- You can only launch the application once, it can't be opened again if you already have it running.
- You can exit the application once it is closed and protected.
- Once the bugs are fixed, it no longer closes unexpectedly.
- Passwords are automatically sorted by the number of times they have been used, the most used will be placed in the top rows of the list.
- You can modify the order of the list simply by dragging its components and dropping them in the desired position.